Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kids and Blessings


Went to reorganize my altar room/closet and my kids were amazed by everything in there.

 


They both sat still through a daily blessing with me (something very shocking for two toddlers).

 


Then they looked around while I did a healing candle ritual for a friend.
 
After all of that, I brought out my BOS (book of shadows).
 
Since 2005 I have used the book on the left for my spiritual journey and to document my rituals. But now that I am no longer I n my Maiden stage of life, I have moved to using the green book on the right. I suppose I will use it as long as my Mother stage lasts. Not sure if it will end once I become a grandmother? Will that be the beginning of my Crone stage? Not sure, I’m sure it’s a personal decision, and let’s face it- I have awhile before I have to figure that one out.


If anyone has any questions about any of this, feel free to ask!

 

Take care and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment