Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Day at Blackberry Circle


The Beltaine festival I attended was beautiful. So many people attended with their children, over 110! I was not able to stay for the ritual since it started late, but I did get to join in on the May pole festivities! The Blackberry Circle hosted the event and their circle is beautiful. I absolutely loved the area and the people there were very sweet. It was so exciting for me to have Julie celebrate May Day. I really want her to understand and grow to love these celebrations. I would have loved to be raised in the goddess path and I hope she enjoys it. I have a lot of little coloring sheets for her when shes older that incorporates the sabbats and I will do other crafts with her as well. We do the daily devotion almost every day and she seems so calm during those times, which I hope is a sign. But she seemed to enjoy being there and meeting all the sweet people. Also, a local pagan shop asked me to sell my products in their store! I went today to check out the shop and pretty much fell in love. It is small but full of energy and in an area where I think a good amount of people will go. I am so thankful for the opportunity!
It's blurry, but here is a photo of some of the group around the May pole! :) 

Take care and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment