Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayfest prep

Today is the Beltaine festival I'm attending called Cinco de Mayfest! I'm so excited that I barely slept! I've been working on the magical kits and am printing up business cards in a little bit. I am so excited to celebrate with others who have similar beliefs! And tonight will be the largest, brightest full moon of 2012 they're predicting. How perfect is that? The only thing I haven't prepared is the food item for the potluck meal after the ritual- guess I'll pick one up from the grocery store? My family (husband, bumble bee, and myself) will be going along with a close friend of mine. S. has always been interested in paganism and I'm really excited she'll be coming with us! Well, time to wash my vendor table and take a shower! I'm so excited/nervous! I'll be sure to post tomorrow about how it went. Take care and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment