Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kits and Shirts

This week I'm making cords and altar cloths with my mother in law! We're putting together sample kits that can be purchased since I'm going to be a vendor at the may day festival I'm going to. I'm so excited! I'm going to have kits for all sabbats and rites of passages but for the festival I'm only show casing an al tar kit and a handfasting kit. I think my mother in law and three friends are coming with me along with my husband and the bumble bee! It'll be so much fun to get together with people and celebrate such a beautiful ritual! If anyone reading this is interested in kits with rituals in them, let me know! Also, my brother in law's company (MCV) is designing shirts with pagan images and quotes on them for us- I'll post images when the mock ups are ready :) Take care and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment