Monday, April 16, 2012

Daily Devotion

I'm not sure where I got this daily devotion, but I've been using it since I was fourteen and thought I'd share it :) Blessed Be my feet, which walk the path of the Lord and Lady Blessed Be my knees, which kneel at the sacred altar, Blessed Be my heart, may it beat the drum of compassion, Blessed Be my lips, may they always speak the truth, Blessed Be my eyes, may they see the wisdom of the Spirit, May the love of the Lord and Lady be within and around me as I continue my journey through life this day. So Mote It Be  Take care and blessed be!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I don't know where I got it, but it really speaks to me and I love doing my small devotion each day with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love your daily blessing :) Its very simple and easy to remember and really lovely.

    ReplyDelete