Monday, April 23, 2012

May Day excitement

Sorry I've been absent these past few days- the bumble bee and I went to visit my grandparents in another state and I didn't have time to update. Beltaine (May Day) is coming up and I am very excited! I found a local pagan group to celebrate with, it'll be the first time I celebrate a holiday with a group of other people who share the same beliefs (other than when I do circle with K). Beltaine is a cross-quarter day, marking the midpoint in the Sun's progress between the spring equinox and summer solstice. It's a day to celebrate fertility ad that's where the may pole comes from. I'm very excited to take my family and celebrate with others. I hope it goes well! I think fertility rituals are very important to me because while my husband and I were trying to conceive I did a small circle with a fertility ritual and a month later we found out we were expecting! We tried for half a year to get pregnant and I feel like the Lord and Lady blessed us with our bumble bee when we were ready to have her. If anyone is trying to conceive and would like the fertility spell I used, just let me know :) Take care and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment